Thursday, January 2, 2014

Reliving the childhood

Hello readers! For the past few days, I have been reliving my childhood by watching anime shows. I always watched a whole bunch like Sailor Moon, Hamtaro, Escaflowne (I think that's how its spelt..), InuYasha and the one im currently reliving is Cardcaptors. Does anyone else remember Cardcaptors?! I was/am a HUUUUGE fan of that show. Okay?! Like I remember it would come on daily long time ago and then when the series has liked reached its finale, it wasn't showing the episodes as much but then one day when I was like maybe 8? or 7, I woke up really early and I couldn't fall back to bed so I went into the living room and tried to find something that was on at 5:00am and BAM Cardcaptors was on and I was like ".....NO O.O". I tried to make it a mission to wake up early but it wasn't happening for the longest time so I just watched it when I could. But with todays technology, I can now relive my favourite shows on my iPhone and laptop. XD My question for you is: what were your favourite shows when you were growing up? Remember to follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr! Instagram: mariajosemartiniTwitter: @MariajoseRead22Tumblr: mariajosemartini.tumblr.com Take care and be safe!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment