Thursday, December 19, 2013

Inuyasha

That time of year is here again! Our annual Japanese Festival is over and even though I'm partially glad it is, I have this bittersweet feeling about it since it was so much fun!

This year apart from organizing it along with three other friends, I decided to acts in our play...Inuyasha. For those of you who don't know it, its a famous anime series, you should check it out. I played Sango and did I mention how fun it was?




The costumes were entirely made by a classmate along with some of our poor sewing skills. I heard people mentioning it's kid's play and it really saddened me cause we worked very hard for it. Learning whole texts in Japanese by heart is not the easiest of things!



I love it how every time I post about the festival everything is full of color! It's a pity this will be my last festival as a student since I'm graduating this year... But who knows, maybe I'll help the next generations out ^^
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment