Friday, October 25, 2013

Weekly wrap up #83

Hi guys!



Here's what I 've been doing lately:




Reading: Kill me softly by Sarah Cross,

Watching: InuYasha, Supernatural (yay for season nine!), Doctor Who, Hetalia, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, The Devil is a Part Timer, Sword art online,

Listening to: Black Veil Brides,

Buying: an old military jacket for Hungary from Hetalia cosplay,

Wanting: awesome book weight,

Wearing: black and white jeans patterned with roses,

Making: the finishing touches on my Tardis dress,

Playing: WOW,

On my nails: Frankenstein's Bride mani,

Favorite nails of the week: ,

Liking: that the new season of Supernatural has started!,

Disliking:-------

Eating: BLT's,

Drinking: rootbeer,

Blogs I've started reading: , , ,



Thanks for reading!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment