Saturday, October 19, 2013

BOLD SURVEY

Basically, I BOLD the sentences I agree with. This is going to be easy and fun.



I WISH CLOTHES CAME IN A BROADER RANGE OF SIZES.


I've downloaded more books than I have films.

I GAVE SOMEBODY A COMPLIMENT TODAY.

I pray for the safety of myself and others, on a regular basis.

I LOVE READING ADVICE, ADVICE ABOUT WRITING, ABOUT LIFE, ABOUT ANYTHING.

I like real books over ebooks so I can show off what I'm reading to people nearby.

I do not understand people that are unafraid of storms.

I had ICQ back in the 90s.

I kind of love collecting things.

I love to use people's names a lot when I'm talking to them.

I DO NOT REALLY LIKE TO TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE WHEN I'M TAKING SURVEYS.

I like to have specific glasses for certain drinks.

If I make a mistake, it's like the end of the world to me. (DEPENDS WHAT IT ISSSS..?)

POOR REVIEWS ARE MORE FUN TO READ THAN POSITIVE ONES.

I am not a very keen TV and movie watcher, I usually miss the little hinting details.

SOME DAYS I FEEL ABSOLUTELY REPULSIVE.

I use the plain text editor for making Xanga entries.

I think that I'm only attracted to guys that are out of my league.

My cat is a real idiot.

My personality is based largely around melodrama.

I have been so upset that I've just screamed at the top of my lungs for catharsis.

WHEN SOMEONE DOESN'T RESPOND QUICKLY ENOUGH, I KIND OF PANIC AND THINK I'VE OFFENDED THEM. (SOMETIMES?)

There are people that used to take surveys on Xanga that I miss!

I am constantly reevaluating my opinions and beliefs.

IT IS MY ULTIMATE GOAL TO BE KIND AND SWEET TO EVERYONE. (MAYBE? IT'S NOT MY GOAL... BUT IT'S GOOD TO BE NICE. WHAT. I DON'T THINK THIS ONE)

I CAN BE SNOBBY WHEN IT COMES TO CERTAIN THINGS, AND I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT.?????IDK

IF I NOTICE SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT MY FAVORITE BAND, I'LL ALWAYS CHIME IN. (IF SOMEONE TALKED ABOUT KOC I WOULD SMOTHER THEM WITH WORDS)

I often get inspired to watch a movie or TV series but when I get the chance I never actually watch it.

I ALWAYS WANT TO BE THE BEST AT WHAT I DO, I WANT TO BE #1.

I currently have a tan-line from my flip-flops. (this is surprising)

I WISH THAT I WERE MORE CAREFREE AND WHIMSICAL.

I DISLIKE TAKING ONLINE COURSES.

I give my secrets and ideas away too easily. (maybe? I don't think so though)

I am not taking any fun or interesting classes this coming semester.

I know what a kanima is.

I dislike it when there's a heavy theme of romance in fiction. (SOMETIMES IT'S FINE)

I am not very good at "sucking it up," if something is hard or miserable, I quit.

I absolutely hate being told to suck it up, you probably have no idea how what I'm feeling affects me.

I am an Enneagram Type Five to a t. (wft is that)

I LOVE IT WHEN CELEBRITIES DO INSANE AND TRAIN-WRECKY THINGS.

I feel like I'm lacking when it comes to everyday skills that other people seem to handle with ease.

SURVEYS TAKE ME WAY TOO LONG TO TAKE BECAUSE I PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO THEM.

As a child, playing pretend consisted 99% of constructing characters, and 1% actually playing pretend.

I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE RECOMMEND THINGS TO ME.

I used to watch InuYasha when I was in middle school. (I didn't know this was going to be like 20% about anime)

I AM THE WORST AT REMEMBERING TO TAKE BIRTH CONTROL PILLS. (FYI TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW- I TAKE THEM FOR REGULATION. NOT PREVENTION)

WHEN I MAKE A MISTAKE, I KEEP THINKING ABOUT IT LONG AFTER EVERYONE ELSE HAS FORGOTTEN IT. (IDK maybe).

I never liked Chupa Chups because they didn't have gum in the middle.

My friendships usually only last for less than a year.

The mall I usually go to has a cute train that goes around inside it for kids to ride.

I absolutely hate debating because I tend to get too emotional.

SOME OF THE PEOPLE I FOLLOW ON TUMBLR ARE REALLY ANNOYING BUT THEY POST QUALITY POSTS THE REST OF THE TIME, SO I DON'T WANT TO UNFOLLOW THEM.

I WAS NEVER CONCERNED WITH BEING POPULAR IN SCHOOL.

I am picky about what types of bottled water I drink.

I HAVE MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF THE SAME SONG IN MY ITUNES. (I HAVE THEE OF THE EXACT SAME SONG. WHOOPS. OH WELL. IT'S MY FAV)

IT WOULD INTEREST ME TO READ A NOVEL ABOUT PEOPLE THAT BELONG TO A CULT. (UH WHY NOT.)

I used to call girls I didn't like "sluts" and "whores" but wouldn't dare do that, now.

HAVING TO PAY FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING OFTEN DETERS ME FROM MAKING ONLINE PURCHASES.

WHEN I FIND AN INTEREST, I BECOME OBSESSIVE AND WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. (EX. KOC)

I BELIEVE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MEAN TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS OR TO BE RESPECTED.

I HATE BEING TEASED, I ALWAYS GET UPSET AND DEFENSIVE.

I ADMIT THAT I GET INVOLVED WITH SHIPPING OR PAIRING CERTAIN TELEVISION CHARACTERS.

I LOVE TO GIVE PEOPLE PEP-TALKS AND ENCOURAGING ADVICE.

I have tended to be more dominant in my romantic relationships.

Sometimes I think things are cute when I do them but when other people do them it's annoying/stupid.

I've never completely beat a video game.
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment