Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekly wrap up #82 and Leibster award

Hi guys!



Here's what I've been doing lately:




Reading: Delirium by Lauren Oliver,

Watching: Hetalia axis powers and beautiful world, The world god only knows, InuYasha, Sword art online, Heroes of Cosplay, Under the Dome, She's the Man,

Listening to: Rasputin by Boney M. (and have had it stuck in my head for almost an entire week),

Making: progress on my Tardis dress, and a knitted fox hat for the Foxy Kal which you can learn about ,

Liking: on how to make your own sonic screwdriver out of pipe fittings, and that Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling is being made into a movie,

Wanting: gorgeous peter pan dress,

Buying: a bunch of manga at my library bookstore for only a couple dollars,

Favorite nails of the week:

Eating: butter mints and spicy terriaki beef noodles,

Drinking: earl grey tea,

Blogs I've started reading recently: , , and

Wearing: my mood ring on my pinkie for the last couple days,

Playing: WOW,

Disliking:------



nominated me for the Liebster award a couple days ago, but since I just recently wrote a post accepting one a couple weeks ago I'm only going to answer her questions and not link up to anyone else (sorry guys!).



1. What inspired you to blog? My mom! She had had a quilting blog for a couple years and that got me wanting to have one for myself!



2. What's your fave finish of nail polish? Cr me.



3. What's your earliest polish memory/the thing that got you really hooked on nails? When I was little my mom had this one bottle of a burgundy red polish and I would paint my toes, just my toes because whenever I did my fingers it would chip straight off, but when that bottle ran out I got some new colors and it just spiraled from there!



4. What is a technique that you have not yet tried yet would you like to master?

Watercolor nail art, it looks so beautiful but I haven't had the time to try it yet!



5. What's your go-to mani when you're pushed for time?

I usually stamp when I'm trying to save time.



6. How long have you been doing nail art?

Four years, but these last two I've started to really get into it.



7. What are your 3 favourite hand-care items?

I actually don't have any specific products I use consistently, I tend to bounce around a lot.



8. If there were no limits, what shape and length would you like your nails to be?

I'm actually completely satisfied with my current nail shape, I really do love the look of short rounded nails.



9. Do you have a day job, and if so, what is it?

Not yet!



10. What mani are you most proud of, and why?

If I had to pick just one I'd pick Boku Hetalia, it's the most complicated design I've ever attempted and I really loved the end result!



11. Do you have other hobbies other than painting your nails?

I also knit, quilt, practice martial arts, and I'm always reading something new!



Thanks for reading!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment