Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekly wrap up #81

Hi guys!



Here's what I've been doing lately:




Reading: Raven by Allison Van Deipen,

Watching: Hetalia world series, InuYasha, The world only god knows, Fairy Tail, Is this a zombie Hataraku Maou sama,

Listening to: Dream on by Aerosmith and I can't decide by Scissor Sisters,

Making: a Tardis dress for a costume contest that's coming up,

Buying: galaxy tights for my costume, a new lamp for my nail photos,

Wanting: cute mug (maybe I could make one myself?),

Liking: creative Tardis skirt,

Eating: chocolate covered orange sticks, Pocky, and spicy ramen,

Drinking: water,

Wearing: my favorite blue longsleeve for the first time in months,

Sites I've started reading recently: , , ,

Playing: WOW,

Favorite nails of the week:

Disliking: that it's getting too cold to swim anymore,



Thanks for reading!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment