Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer so far :)

Hallo! Wie ist Ihr Sommer bisher? German is so Summery, no? :)

Well. I've been reading, swimming, sweating, doing math, and hanging out with my little buddies!

Are you bored? I am!


Here's what I've been reading in case you want to know:P



* Archangel Academy (the series. I'm on the 3rd book, Unafraid. The other two are Unnatural and Unwelcome.) It's about Michael, who lives in Nebraska, and moves to Eden, England, because his mother dies. He goes to Archangel Academy and makes friends and stuff happens. What is this 'stuff'? I can't tell you. You'll just have to read the books.

* Blackbird (this is a manga series. There is no anime form.) Is about a high school girl who can see spirits. Oh and she's also being hunted by demons who want to eat her (yay!) so that they can have eternal youth.

* The Delirium series (3 books. Delirium,Pandemonium, and Requiem. I've finished them all) I really loved the first book, but the other two weren't as good. The first book is really sweet, the second is sad, and the third is confusing. And when you finish the first book, and you're crying, just remember this. "Do you bleed sometimes? Are you still alive?" (A. yes) Then you read the rest of the series.



Yeah. I haven't read so much this summer. But I've been doing the Summer Bridge program for advanced math next year (it's surprisingly fun). And really, in all truth, That's what I should be doing right now. But I'm doing this instead. You're welcome!

I've also been up in my camp a lot. It's in Gouverneur, right on Sylvia Lake, about 3 hours away from my house. There I hangout with my little buddies who's grandparents own the camp next door. They're 8 and 4 and so cute :) We play on the playground across the road, swim in the lake, feed the chipmunks, and make (and eat) smores!

And of course the butterfly program at my school started yesterday. A few people- including my science teacher last year, a bunch of kids a year older than me, a few people in my grade, and I- were there. We weeded the organic vegetable garden, set up the hallways and some classrooms for the tours that are coming up, weeded in the butterfly garden, and researched different kinds of common butterflies. I don't like weeding.

Some miscellaneous things I've been doing...

Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings is a super sweet music video and an amazing song

Inuyasha is a super cool anime

My pool is wonderful ;)

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time is a messed up, yet strangely appealing anime

Fruits Basket is an interesting anime

My cousin has a wedding coming up in August!

I got a nice, very expensive calculator for algebra next year. This is all!

Viel SpaSommer everyone! Wassermelonenberall!

German. You have to love it, yes?
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment